ST LOUIS, MO (StLouisRestaurantReview) A locally-owned national pizza franchise company, Pizza World (PW), has released new menu items. They have four locations in the St. Louis region, starting with Granite City, Belleville, Shrewsbury, and Creve Coeur, MO. PW is known for its gourmet pizzas featuring flavors from around the world. They are among the few restaurant franchises that have grown in the past year. Their locations are increased sales and continue to add new locations.
Pizza World announces new menu items as follows:
- New Wing Sauces – Pizza World’s Spicy BBQ, Mango Habanero, Nashville Hot, Boom Boom Sauce, and Pizza World’s own Dry Rub
- Baja Taco Salad – choice of seasoned chicken or taco meat n a bed of leaf lettuce topped with tomato, red onions, mozzarella, cheddar cheese, and crushed Doritos with your choice of dressing.
- Pizza – The Philadelphia – from the east coast is fresh-baked thinly sliced steak, covered with mozzarella, green bell peppers, and red onions mixed with their homemade Philly sauce.
- Pizza – Pulled BBQ Port – pulled pork marinated in their savory BBQ sauce, ham, ground beef, bacon, salami, Canadian bacon, and pork sausage.
- New Baked Sub Sandwiches – Nashville Hot Chicken, Boom Boom Chicken, Philly Cheesesteak, Pulled BBQ Pork, and Chicken Bacon Ranch.
Pizza World will soon be announcing new franchise locations around the country. News locations will be in Iowa and North Carolina. Pizza World franchise opportunities are popular due to the low initial investment, low royalty fee structure, and no marketing fees.
To learn more about Pizza World Franchise opportunities, CLICK HERE.